Week 1: Topic 1 (About me)

Topic 1:

My name is Colton Cosner, and I have just left my two years at LBCC. My major is business and I need these last credits to complete my AAOT. I am at LBCC for baseball and have really enjoyed my time here. My career goal is to become a business owner or graphic designer one day.

I am most interested in learning about the impacts that social media has on society. With how fast it is growing and how little we fully know about how it has effected us, I am excited to learn more about it.

I am most passionate about baseball as my outside hobby. I played for two years at Linn Benton and am currently playing in Bend for the summer. Baseball has given me many opportunities to do great things and meet great people. It has opened doors for me, and I am excited to see where it takes me next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5: Topic 1

Week 1 Topic 2